Job Search Resources
The NorthShore Executive Networking Group (NSENG) is Chicago’s largest job search networking group with over 5,700 members, 10 of which are landing new jobs each week. We are excited about partnering with NSENG to help those of you who are looking for a permanent placement opportunity. To assist you, NSENG’s CEO and founder, Marty Gilbert, is offering a portfolio of 3 job search coaching packages that can significantly help accelerate your job search efforts whether you’re 2 weeks or 2 years into your search.
JOB SEARCHING COACHING SERVICES FOR PATINA MEMBERS
To assist you, NSENG’s CEO and founder, Marty Gilbert, is offering a portfolio of 3 job search coaching packages that can significantly help accelerate your job search efforts whether you’re 2 weeks or 2 years into your search.
To get access to these offerings you must become an NSENG member, which is FREE. Click here to become a member.
FOR A LIMITED TIME
- 16-page job search plan document which includes instructions on:
– Developing a weekly job search routine
– Tracking your progress
– Positioning & targeting your efforts
– Resume & LinkedIn profile advice
– Additional job search resources
– Networking tactics & how to engage your connections
– Example networking scripts
– Interviewing skills advice
- Choose 3 of the following in-depth, instructional webinars:
– How to Plan & Prioritize Your in a Job Search (44 mins)
– How to Build a Strong Resume (47 mins)
– How to Build a Strong LinkedIn Profile (44 mins)
– How to Build a Target Company List & In-Person Interviews (40 mins)
– How to Prepare for Phone Screens & In-Person Interviews (40 mins)
– How to Write Customized Cover Letters in Less THan 30 Minutes (32 mins)
– How to Network to Your Next Job (41 mins)
- One 30-minute job search phone call with Marty Gilbert to discuss any aspects of your job search & receive his advice.
Everything in the BRONZE package PLUS…
- All 7 in-depth, instructional job search webinar recordings
- One 60-minute job search phone call with Marty Gilbert.
- 1-hour recording of Marty’s “What the Hell Approach to Job Search”. This is a proactive marketing approach that features 12 moves on how to make you stand out, get around gate-keepers, engage your target companies, message to influential individuals & effectively communicate your value in a way that drives interviews.
Everything in the SILVER package PLUS…
- Three 60-minute job search phone calls with Marty Gilbert.
JOIN NSENG FOR FREE TO VIEW & PURCHASE YOUR SPECIALLY PRICED JOB SEARCH PACKAGE
About Marty Gilbert
Marty Gilbert is the Founder and CEO of the NorthShore Executive Networking Group (NSENG) which you can find at www.nsenginc.com, Marty brings a wealth of job search coaching experience for middle and senior level individuals. Over the past nine years his networking meetings, coaching efforts, webinars and workshops have established NSENG as Chicago’s largest (5,800+ members) and fastest growing job search organization. There are 5 new members joining each days and over 1,400 members have landed new jobs over the past several years. Much of Marty’s coaching success is attributable to his extensive marketing background and how a proactive, multi-channel approach helps job seekers to create more visibility and credibility with target companies that ultimately results in more interviews. His background also includes an extensive array of sales and general management roles across a broad range of industries. Marty spent 18 years with Motorola Inc, where he helped launch several “industry first” wireless products along with being the General Manager of four business units. He also held the role of Chief Operating Officer for STATS Inc, the nation’s leading sports data and analytics company that delivers real-time content to major TV, fantasy sports games and professional sports teams. STATS Inc was also the driving force behind the book and movie, Moneyball, which starred Brad Pitt. Marty’s career is highlighted by over 25 years of international experience which included a position working in Tokyo for Dentsu Inc., the world’s largest advertising agency, where his award-winning writing regularly appeared in Time, Newsweek, Business Week and Fortune magazines.
Benefit from the experience of the largest and fastest growing job search networking organization in the Chicago area. Contact Marty to get package and pricing information.