Ask, Advise & Network

A Forum for Independent Consultants

Sorry, you must be logged in to participate in Patina Connects

To sign into Patina Connects, simply use your Patina Nation log in and password you used when you became a member of Patina Nation.

Looking for Distrib...

Looking for Distributor of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)  

Gary Frantzen
Patina Nation Member

A former colleague of mine has a PPE product and would like to present a spec sheet to interested distributors for potential business arrangement, for example Cardinal Health. Does anyone have connections that could help? 

7 Replies
John Williams
Patina Nation Member

Gary:

I have put out feelers with contacts at Owens and Minor and hope to hear back soon.

I do need to say that almost everyone in the medical equipment field has jumped on this as a new line.  Most of these companies have wide contacts and many are putting in exclusive contracts so that medical care providers can lock in a supply if things continue and spike up.

I will let you know if I hear aanything

3 Replies
Gary Frantzen

Patina Nation Member

@jonwill1aol-com

John,

Thank you for your effort and the insight.  Very much appreciate it.

Gary

John Williams

Patina Nation Member

@garyfrantzenvaluation-com

Gary:

I would rather share this contact in private.  Can you give me an e-mail address where I can send you that information?

Gary Frantzen

Patina Nation Member

@jonwill1aol-com

John:

Sorry for the delayed reply. We took a brief vacation and I wasn't monitoring my email. Thank you for following up on the request. I very much appreciate it.  You can send the information to me at gary@frantzenvaluation.com. 

Gary

Tom Heide
Patina Nation Member

Gary:

I represent two very large suppliers / distributors of PPE here in the USA and internationally. If interested, please contact me: tom@heidellc.com  Thank you.

Best Regards,

Tom Heide

Mark Bishop
Patina Nation Member

Gary,

I have a close friend who represents a full line manufacturer of PPE products: Secure Personal Care Products, out of N. CA. Quality products, in stock focus. If interested, I can send you their sell sheet and/or put you in touch with him.

Glad to help.

Mark Bishop, President

Marbish Enterprises, Inc.

262-696-6006

marbish31@gmail.com 

Patrice Nedelec
Patina Nation Member

Try Jim Rollo WhatsApp 705-280-0095 - He is an industrialist who already ships a lot of such equipments to The Middle East in particular, but he is global, can ship anywhere, the 3M brand in particular. Hope this helps. Patric e

Search Patina Connects

Recent Activity

Please Login or Register