Ask, Advise & Network

A Forum for Independent Consultants

Sorry, you must be logged in to participate in Patina Connects

To sign into Patina Connects, simply use your Patina Nation log in and password you used when you became a member of Patina Nation.

FREE Job Search Q&A...

Notifications
Clear all

FREE Job Search Q&A Session: Wed Dec 8, 6:30-8:00pm CST

Patina Affiliate
Topic starter

Patina's partners at NSENG invite you to this NSENG event:

Wed Dec 8th, 6:30-8:00pm Central time

Anyone can attend-- you don't have to be an NSENG member

FREE JOB SEARCH Q&A SESSION

Click HERE to view details and/or register for this FREE event.

There are many job search questions that I’m asked throughout the year by job seekers but my responses tend to only be heard by the individual who has raised the question. That’s why I’m holding this FREE event as a way for individuals to ask questions and to hear my opinions on a what breadth of job search topics. If you have any burning issues that you’d like me to address, please feel free to email me at martygilbert1@gmail.com in advance of this event… I will prioritize those inquiries. But you can always bring your questions with you to this Zoom meeting and I’ll address as many as time permits. To get you thinking, here are a few topics that you may have some questions about::

Resumes..... LinkedIn profiles..... Networking

Cover letters..... Interviewing..... Personal branding

Value proposition..... Target companies..... Age discrimination

Negotiating offers..... Job search planning..... Getting unstuck

Also, this event is open to anyone (you don't have to be an NSENG members) so please feel free to invite anyone you know who you think may benefit from hearing about job search challenges and what you can do to overcome them. Just click HERE to register:

Here is some background on Marty Gilbert:

Marty brings a wealth of job search coaching experience that has helped over 2,200 professionals to land new jobs. His unique “marketing” approach to job search is all about positioning, branding, networking, engaging and communicating your value proposition to targeted decision-makers. Marty has also held executive level marketing, sales and general management roles in Motorola and several middle market firms across a breadth of industries. He possesses over 20 years of international experience including an expatriate position working in Tokyo for Dentsu Inc (the world’s largest advertising agency), where his writing regularly appeared in TimeNewsweek and Business Week magazines. Marty is also a regular job search presenter to university alumni groups from Harvard, Yale, Howard, Chicago, Michigan, Loyola, Kansas and more.

Share:

Search Patina Connects

Recent Activity