Group Medical Plan
Patina Nation is pleased to offer its members the opportunity to apply for enrollment in a competitively-priced and high-quality group medical plan that leverages the combined purchasing power of thousands of independent consultants and workers. Access to coverage from a nationally recognized care provider network can extend to your spouse and dependents – and is available whether you have worked on a Patina engagement or not.
Patina recognizes that working as an independent consultant with limited resources can be challenging at times and we hope this group medical plan is helpful to many of you.
Patina has partnered with two organizations to offer you access to this plan. These organizations handle eligibility, enrollment and billing. Please log in below to learn more.
ABOUT THE PLAN
The most important things to know about the plan:
- This is a proprietary benefits plan which is only available to independent consultants and sole proprietors. If you are less than 65 years of age, work full-time (defined as an average 30 hours or more a week, as an independent consultant or sole proprietor) and are reasonably healthy – this group medical plan may be a fit for you.
- The plan is underwritten; it is a preferred risk pool. Not all applications are accepted.
- More than 22,000 members are already enrolled in this group medical plan nationally.
- There is no charge to apply for the plan.
- If you are accepted and decide to enroll in the plan – you will be billed a one-time enrollment fee of $125 and an ongoing, separate $20 per month fee (covers associations Patina has partnered with to offer this plan) in addition to your monthly plan costs.
- Once you enroll in the plan you will receive email communications, including health and wellness newsletters.
- The group medical plan is offered to various association members in conjunction with an organization that has been providing benefits to its members for nearly 25 years.
You must be a member of the Patina Nation to review additional information, read the FAQs and apply for coverage. Please log in using your email address and password that you registered with.
- If you don’t have your password, click the “Forgot Password?” prompt and follow the action items.
- If you don’t have the email address you used for self-identification, email a request to email@example.com. Include your first and last name and specify your need